Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Supernatural Chronicles Coming Soon

I'm so incredibly thrilled to share this upcoming project with y'all. It's like nothing I've ever seen before and the best part? The reader has direct participation in everything!



 Can we all just reflect a moment on the talent in this group? I mean, look at those names! Not mine, I meant the others. 


So here's my question: Do you love New Orleans? Do you love Paranormal mystery and mayhem? 



And this line-up!!! There's some pararnomal creatures that I've never heard of in there! I can't wait to read them all!



Still here. Still writing my arse off. Still loving my readers.



In two weeks, I'm going to be talking more about this project and about things that have been going on in my life. My shift, if you will. 




Lila


(Like what you just read? Click on the tab above and sign up to receive my news days before it goes live on the blog.)



No comments:

Post a Comment