Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Teaser Tuesday

Since its Teaser Tuesday I am going to give you another teaser from Beholden. Make sure you are signed up for my newsletter and you follow me on Facebook. I have some announcements coming up and you don't want to miss it.  Just a reminder this teaser is subject to change and is not edited.


There wasn’t really any point in being shy around him anymore. The thoughts I was having alone were enough to start a bonfire.

“Yeah, she probably left my bra and underwear right there on the threshold of our house. That should stir up some gossip. Get ready.”

He didn’t speak for a minute and self-awareness set in. Maybe I’d gone too far.

“That’s actually nothing. One time I changed halfway up an oak tree. My boxers were strung from a tree branch the next morning. Guess who found them?”

“Who?”

“Hawke. I think we were about fifteen. But thankfully he was still reeling from Tarrow’s Speedo incident the day before so he didn’t give me too much shit.”

I could’ve listened to him all night. But I had to hear this story. “Hey, can you give me the clothes? I’m freezing in here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment