Monday, March 18, 2013

The Devil Made Me Do It




I lied.
I didn't mean to, I promise you.
I said that Seeking Havok would be released on April 1, 2013.  
And then Mr. Maddox started knocking on the doors of my brain.  Fade and Havok reluctantly stepped aside and let him in.
I'm halfway through writing Down 'N' Derby.
So, here's the deal.  
I am instead going to release Down 'N' Derby on May 1!
I'm so excited for y'all to read it!!
I hope it's not too big of a disappointment!
And here's some Maddox to help out with the pain.






6 comments:

  1. Mmm I'm sorry what were you saying? *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big deal, I mean with Maddox around I think I'll be okay until May 1st. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinks I can live with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I was just looking on Goodreads to see if there was a release date yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeeek! Proceeds to scream like a banshee that's how Excited I am!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete