Saturday, April 26, 2014

My books were nominated for UtopYA Awards! Thank You!! #Vote

I woke up yesterday morning to the most fabulous news. My books have been nominated in quite a few categories in the UtopYA Awards. And I am in great company. So many amazing authors sitting shoulder to shoulder with me.
I truly hope you all know how much this means to me. It is a real honor and I love each and every one of you!!

Here are the categories my books are nominated in...

4. BURDEN for Best Paranormal Book of the Year



6. SPARROWS FOR FREE for Best Contemporary Book Cover


23. HEART BREAKER: A AnguiSH Novella for Best Companion Novella


24. FORCED AUTONOMY for Best Serial Series 


I would love it if you could please take a moment to head over there and vote. Whether it be for me or another author.

Go HERE to place your vote.

 I hope to see you all there in June! And again, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment