Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Friend Freebies!



Okay, guys and dolls. Here's the deal. Starting today, I will be blogging every single day. Some posts will be funny, some posts will be serious and some will be weirder than Nellie on candy. Stay tuned! 



I coudln't think of a better way to start than with some of my friends' freebies! Check them out and get them on your kindle today. You won't regret it. Promise.


From Kallie Ross! A book about Cupids! Are you kidding me! This is awesome. 



From one of my personal favorites, Alexia Purdy. You've got to get this one. 


I've read this one by Amy Hale and it is downright addictive. 


I CANNOT recommend this series highly enough by Kristie Cook! Jump on this freebie today!


This next one is a truly fantastic book from Nely Cab. Also one of my friendy favorites.


Melissa Haag is the bomb, y'all. Check out her freebie here.







No comments:

Post a Comment